My whole life I've felt different. I've been drawn to water & the ocean. I'm dreamy, distant, spacey, & mystical. And I've felt like no one in my life truly understood me. Turns out, these are common themes for Blue Ray Starseeds.
A good place to start with this story is with my first visit to Hawaii in Dec. 2004. I was there for 2 weeks. During the second week I had an emotional breakdown. I remember leaving my husband & 3 year old daughter stranded while I drove to the ocean & watched the whales spouting for an hour by myself. From then on, I've had recurring dreams of trying to find the whales in Hawaii. These dreams continued on regularly & I still have them. I've been to Hawaii 2 other times & each time I would have an emotional breakdown. More on this later.
I started to blog in 2005. There are quite a few similarities between what I would blog about & Starseed traits. The blog is even called "Blue Like Alis: Blue thoughts about a certain girl."
Last year I was introduced to Crystal Ally Cards & Book by Naisha Ahsian. I started pulling cards regularly & accessing what I believe is my intuition through them. The more I use them, the better I get at asking good questions about what is going on in my life. Then, about 3 months ago, I started to get the same card over & over, nearly every time I pulled cards. That card was the Nurture Card of the Larimar Ally. Then I got the opportunity to go back to Hawaii in January. I asked the Allies what would be most beneficial for me for my trip, so that I would have the most fun, connection, & spiritual growth during my time there. I again got the Larimar card. This card suggested that I do a water ritual such as swimming in the ocean. I did this the first few days I was there, going on snorkel & whale watching tours. Then at the end of my second to last day I was at the beach but decided against my better judgement to go back to my hotel room. When I got there, things went downhill fast. I became severely depressed, even somewhat suicidal. I felt like my will to live & experience pleasure had been entirely sucked out of me. I felt like a shell of a human, with nothing inside. The physical pressure on my body was intense. I felt half dead. This depression continued on for several days after I got home.
When I got home I was so depressed that I could not even draw Crystal Cards about this issue. The friend who introduced them to me finally asked if she could pull some cards for me. She drew the Will card twice, followed by the Initiation card twice. So I knew I was onto something. Hearing that there was a reason for the madness gave me the motivation to start researching about what had happened. I looked back at the Larimar card & discovered that it was linked to dolphins & Lemuria. I had read on Diana Cooper's website that Hawaii is considered the mountaintops of Lemuria. Hawaii is also considered to be the Solar Plexus Chakra of the earth. And the Solar Plexus Chakra is the one associated with a person's will, so hence the Will card.
And during the time that I was depressed in Hawaii they were also having major thunderstorms, & unusually heavy rains that resulted in flooding. In the Crystal Ally cards, the Initiation card is a Storm element card. So I believe I was going through an initiation that had to do with my solar plexus chakra. Perhaps I would have experienced the same initiation in a gentler way if I had heeded the advice of the Larimar card & stayed near the ocean & water.
So after I started to feel better I began to research more about Hawaii, Lemuria, dolphins & whales. I have felt a keen desire to go to Hawaii ever since my first visit there, even though I had the emotional breakdowns. I remember telling people that Hawaii had "gotten in my blood." And I felt that the whales were calling me to return as well. As I researched all of this, I discovered something called Blue Ray Starseeds. This was my moment of awakening or at least the moment that I recognized who I am. I identify heavily with Blue Ray traits, except for the age-range. I'm 32 & most Blue Rays are in their late 30's to 50's. I remember spending hours on the computer doing research & then feeling so incredibly drained afterwards! This was because I hadn't yet figured out that I have to ground myself regularly to balance out all that higher thinking. Regardless however, I was still very excited to discover all of this. I felt like finally someone understood me, truly. I felt like there was a higher purpose to my life beyond just the day-to-day stuff. Little did I know that I would soon discover that that higher purpose was to bring light to the day-to-day stuff. ;)
I spent about a week heavily researching everything I could find about this topic. I read Shakina, Diana Cooper, Blue Ray Healing, Joan Ocean, & various other websites about Hawaii, Lemuria, Blue Rays, Starseeds, healing, numberology, 2012, etc. After this I nearly collapsed & finally figured out that I was having "assension symptoms." Wow, it was right on! So now I take breaks, do grounding exercises, light incense or smudge, take salt baths, do physical chores, etc., to make sure I stay grounded & balanced.
So that has been my experience so far. I still struggle with energy & being balanced but at least I know why & how to fix it. And I know I have to go back to Hawaii & the whales. I read somewhere that Blue Rays are drawn to certain sacred places both to get messages & energy from them as well as to give them energy & healing. When I read that I knew that Hawaii needed my energy & that there is something in me that it can only get from me & it is important that I visit there as often as I can. Next time I will be prepared & will listen completely to my intuition & spirit guides. It is going to be epic!
According to Shekina:
The Blue Ray Beings are an ultra sensitive empathic soul group like the Indigos that came from many different ascended planets and light realms to enlighten the genetic code of humanity and raise the God consciousness on Gaia. They are the lost ray of the Light Worker.
The Blue Ray Mission:
Infiltrate the system in a normal capacity, always remembering who you are and where you came from, planting the seeds of peace, love, light and higher awareness. No matter how painful, long or arduous the job was, it was your mission and you had the spiritual tools, insight and divine light to see it through.
Blue Ray Traits:
· 'Transformers', using alchemy you naturally transmute lower energies.
· Average age range: Late 30's to 50's
· Tend to be water and air signs: Pisces, Scorpio, Cancer, Gemini, Aquarius, and Libra with Virgo influences. (I'm a Libra.)
· Have similarities with the Indigo, Crystals and Rainbows Beings. Ultra sensitive, intuitive, can easily communicate with the higher realms. You have sacred knowledge and wisdom.
· Often mistaken for an Indigo.
· Very adaptable and empathic.
· Blues are more reserved and quieter than the indigos and seem mystical in the way they look. Old souls may appear to be more ethereal looking or star born.
· You are about communication and expression through the creative arts and spirit. It is very important for you to express yourself. It's part of you mission.
· May have taken many years for you to be able to speak up and be seen.
· Have blue in your aura or have lots of blue around you. You will also have violet to help with transmuting lower density. (Blue has always been my favorite color. I have lots of blue in my house & surroundings. My personality type is Blue-dominant.)
Work with Archangel Michael, Saint Germain and the Violet Fire. (In November of 2010 I felt inexplicably drawn to an event where Archangel Michael was channelled.)
· Most are energy or spiritual healers as you wish to heal and help others. (I have been working with hands-on intuitive blessing, using Mahatma Energy of Universal Love for several years & have always been interested in alternative healing.)
· Are water types. Flowing, emotional, not static and associated with the divine feminine traits and archetype. Music, sound, movement, dance and nature is very important to you. (I've always been involved in music. I'm a nature girl at heart. And I connect so much with water that I even gave birth in a pool of water.)
· Learned how to hide your supernatural abilities and gifts, stood in the background waiting, watching, observing and always in the knowing. (As a child I actually saw an angel once. )
· The Waiting, Star Seed Time Line Encodement, the blues have been preparing for when events and an inner knowing will activate you to reset your course to take a higher path. This activation will attuned you to your core essence and will affect your career, hobbies, goals and relationships. (I believe this is the Initiation that occured in Hawaii.)
· Most of you were not born to enlightened consciousness spiritual parents. You had to heal and transform much family, genetic damage, emotional trauma and dysfunction first. (Whoo boy! Tell me about it!!!)
· Feel connected to the terms Light Worker, Star Born and to Pleiades, Sirius and to the esoteric studies and the evolved races of earth. Are more energetic aligned to Lemurians then to the Atlantians. (I love the author Tom Robbins. Last year I read his book, Half Asleep in Frog Pajamas, which gives a detailed account of how the African tribe, the Dogon, have for thousands of years told the story about how there was a Sirius A & B, although Sirius B was not visible to the naked eye & even before astronomers knew about Sirius B. The Dogon told of how half human, half fish beings (ei. Merpeople, to which I feel a particular connection) came from the sky & told them these stories about Sirius A & B.)
· Have amazing latent spiritual gifts and talent that are not fully activated. (I feel like I have some HUGE potential in these areas!)
· Feel out of out place in your family, feel your biological family is not your true origin. Feel you are from the stars, another planet or evolved race. (When my mom was 3 months pregnant with me she began to bleed heavily & was told by doctors that she had lost the pregnancy. But after they tested her later they discovered that there was still a heartbeat. I feel that something momentous happened during that time. And I have always felt like I had a twin that I am deeply connected to or that there is something "out there" that I am connected to. I've never been able to put this in words until now.)
· Are the peacemakers with your family and with friends.
· Have great inner long-term persistence. You get to your destination.
· Very sensitive to foods, chemicals, the environment, noise and electricity. (No kidding!! )
· Need to drink lots of spring water that still has the life force in it, and be connected to the deva of water. (I believe this is why I do not like to drink water usually. It tastes so chlorinated & harsh!)
Challenges for the Blue Ray
· Escape tendencies, being in the other realms or being alone to much, feeling lonely and different.
· Addictions or addictive tendency in earlier years.
· Chronic fatigue from always transforming energies or leaving the body too often and too long.
· Learning disabilities (I was diagnosed with ADD in college.)
· Difficulty and frustration in communicating. (OMG, yes!! The only way I feel totally comfortable communicating is when I am typing or writting & can go back & edit what I am saying to make sure it makes sense. I hate talking on the phone!)
· Were told: You were different. You're just imaging things. Get real.
· Can have entities, spirit attachments and negative thought forms come to you, because the Blue Ray transforms and shows them the light. (I believe this is why I have always been afraid of the dark.)
· Had genetic damage to transform. (Last year my chiropractor worked with me to heal gastritis/ulcers I'd had for years. He used muscle testing to reveal that I needed several extremely potent homeopathic remedies specifically for a genetic component I had that had to do with emotional energy repatterning.)
· Are very adaptable and empathic, and therefore can stay in a dysfunction relationship, situation or environment too long.
· Need to maintain energetic boundaries and awareness and learn how to stay connected in the body.
© 2010 Shekina Rose, All Rights Reserved www.shekinaspeaks.com